Five Husbands tagged me for Six Random Things.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.
Six Random Things
1. I think my stomach is made of steel because I can eat just about anything without getting sick. I went to a vegan restaurant (sorry vegans but ew!) a couple of years ago and those I went with got uh, “sick”. I was just fine. I also used to eat from the street vendors in both Mexico and Guatemala and never got sick. Here’s a bonus fact along the lines food. I hate milk!! Unless it’s chocolate milk or I’m eating a large piece of chocolate cake. Aside from that I’m having gag reactions right now thinking about it. Osteoporosis here I come.
2. I hate when people whistle along with the radio. A co-worker does this constantly. If I wanted to listen to you I would turn the radio off. But I didn’t so zip it.
3. I LOVE to jump out and scare people! At work I once climbed into a large box and waited while another co-worker went and got a third co-worker. When they came to the back room I jumped out yelling and the face on the startled co-worker was priceless. I jump out at my mom a lot too. I can’t help it.
4. My favorite pajamas when I was little had Orphan Annie on them. They weren’t my favorite because of her but because they were white with red pinstripes on them and they looked like a baseball uniform. I was obsessed with baseball and was convinced I was going to be the first woman to play in the Major League with all the guys. This was about the same time the movie The Natural came out and I just knew it was my destiny to play.
5. There are times when I can muster up the courage to kill spiders. What I never have the courage to do is clean them up off the wall after I smoosh them. I have this bizarre fear they are going to regenerate and crawl out from beneath the tissue. And when they do they’re going to be pissed. At me. So there are a couple of spider remnants on my walls in my apartment.
6. My hair is naturally curly and not straight. I switch back and forth every once in a while so there are some people who only know me with straight hair and some that only know me with curly. And apparently I also have red demon eyes.
I know I’m supposed to tag 6 people but I would rather just be surprised to see who will do it on their own. Ahem… Jenn and Lance you’re 2 of those 6.