…until I leave on vacation!!! Here’s the official breakdown for the next 2 1/2 weeks (because if I have to remember it all, you at least have to read about it)
– July 21st: Mom and I fly from Little Rock to Salt Lake
– July 22nd: Drive from SLC to Idaho Falls/Rexburg with mom
– July 23rd: Attend brother’s graduation
– July 24th: Drive from IF to SLC with mom and possibly brother. Fly out of SLC to Spokane, WA to hang out with friend (VERY excited about this part!!)
– July 29th: Fly from WA to SLC
– July 30th: Drive from SLC to Burley, ID with mom, sister, and brother. Meeting brother’s fiance there.
– July 31st: Attend sister’s triathlon in Burley. Drive from Burley to SLC with all of the same people. Attend family reunion in SLC
– Aug 1st: Fly from SLC to LA with mom, sister, brother, and brother’s fiance to meet up with other sister and her family and head to Disneyland
– Aug 4th: Fly from LA to SLC with brother and brother’s fiance.
– Aug 6th/7th: Drive from Utah to Arkansas with brother
– Aug 8th: Sequester myself in my room away from human contact
– Aug 9th: Emerge from room to go back to work at preschool
Will we all get along the whole time and still like each other when it’s over? Probably not. There’s too many possible high stress situations for one trip: college graduation, triathlon, a family reunion for pete’s sake, and Disneyland. Multiplied by all the time we’ll be trapped in a car for long periods of time. I also predict that I have a dormant illness that will manifest itself the afternoon of July 31st. Guess the reunion is out for me…darn it. This trip is one for the books and should be interesting to say the least. At least there should be good blogging material right? RIGHT??? Despite my misgivings, I’m actually pretty excited. Ahh, the naivety of beginnings.