I was tagged by Maleesha at Binary Trash to answer these. Sometimes, like today, I’m so glad for tags because it saves me from having to think of something to write about. Right off the bat I’m going to break rule #2 and not tag other people. Feel free to participate if you want.
The rules of the game:
RULE #1 : People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 : Tag 6 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
No clue to be honest. If it’s a real betrayal I might just walk out and take him for all he’s worth. I once heard or read Ivanka Trump say, “Don’t get angry, get EVERYTHING!” Of course I really don’t know and I hope I never have to find out.
2. If you have a dream you’d like to come true, what is it?
That I would have an infinite amount of money so I could travel around the world on a whim. And because it would be infinite I would just be giving it away.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Hmm, I don’t honestly know. I can’t think of anyone specific but I really hate bullies so maybe I’d round up a few of them and show them what it’s like.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Didn’t I just answer this already? Well, I guess I would pay off my student loan and my car – big spender I know. Then I would pay off all the debt everyone in my family owes and give them all enough money to not ever have to worry about money again. I would put away enough to travel and maybe invest some somewhere for posterity. Then I would probably give the rest away. There are a bunch of people in a small village in Guatemala whom I would love to give money too. And anything to do with kids. Like going to schools and purchasing supplies for them or donating to after school programs, music programs, and fitness programs. Stuff like that.
5. Will your best friend always be your best friend?
My best friend would be Leigh and yes, she’d better be!
6. Have you ever been in love with two people at once?
7. How long would you wait for someone you really loved?
Uh, well it depends. What am I waiting on them to do? Get back from somewhere? Overcome some issue? Are they making up their minds about something?
8. If you won the lottery, would you quit your job?
9. Who is on your celebrity top 5…you know, the ones…that if you ever had an opportunity…
Oh my gosh I just went into a frenzie b/c I know there are so many to pick from but my mind went blank. For sure Wentworth Miller from Prison Break. Christian Bale, David Beckham, Ryan Gosling, and Dave Annable. I wouldn’ be surprised if I changed this a few times throughout the day.
10. What sucks the life out of you?
Hearing about or dealing with the same issues over and over and over again without any changes being made.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
I would use my eyes.
12. What’s your greatest fear/phobia?
Rejection. But I will also accept spiders and those large grasshoppers.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Well, we’ve never met but her blog is dang funny and she reads my blog so she must be awesome.
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Hmm, I don’t know. I’ve never been married or rich, just single and poor. So I might be up for anything that changes that up a little.
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Think to myself, “The sooner you get up and function, the sooner you can leave work and come home.” Then I get up.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes. As long as I’m not the only one doing so.
17. Is your career vitally important to you?
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I would really like to say yes to this question but I don’t think I honestly can.
19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
It’s a toss up. I love doing whatever I want whenever I want without having to think of anyone else. I love coming and going at my own schedule and not having to worry about other people. But sometimes it’s a real drag to have to go to things by yourself all the time. And it’s nice to have someone want to be with you simply because you’re you.
20. List 6 people to tag
I already said I wasn’t going to do this. But feel free to take the tag and run with it. Just let me know so I can take a peek.