1. I’m much more open and honest on my blog than I am in real life…at least when I don’t know someone that well. I guess this isn’t much of a surprise since I don’t know the majority of people that read my blog and feel I have nothing to lose.
2. There is a strange obsession people seem to have with speedos. Almost 200 of the hits from my search engine have something to do with speedos. Speedos on Daniel Craig, speedos on Beckham, men and speedos…very bazare people!
3. I’m more willing to make comments on someone else’s blog than I would be to make actual conversation/comments to strangers in person. Again, I guess it’s because I feel I have nothing to lose.
4. There are A TON of witty, talented writers out there! I love reading everyone’s blog (especially those of you on my blogroll) so thank you for making my day!!
5. I never thought I would be as interested in a stranger’s life as I am. I look forward to hearing what you are all up to and am bummed when there’s nothing new to read.
6. It seems like the entries I make that I don’t think much about get the most comments from people. And the entries that I think people would have something to say about, are left alone…odd.
7. I’m a terrible speller! I have to pull up the online dictionary for just about every blog I write.