I started writing this about all the little things that tick me off and after a handful of them I realized that making the list was getting on my nerves. So I erased it and opted for this list instead. Little things I really enjoy:
1. Putting on clothes straight from the dryer so I feel warm and toasty
2. Hitting all green lights when I’m going somewhere
3. Finding a parking space at the front of the store. Especially if it’s raining, snowing, or windy.
4. Turning on the radio at the beginning of a long set of music with no commerical interuption. And actually liking all the songs they play.
5. Fry sauce and chocolate. Though not mixed together.
6. Becoming completely lost in a good book
7. When someone lets me cut in front of them at the store because I only have one or two items while they have an entire basket full
8. A hot shower after a day of working in the yard
9. Waking up in a perfect cacoon of blankets in my bed and remembering it’s Saturday so I can go back to sleep
10. Getting ready to pay for my purchase and finding out it was on sale for more than I thought
11. Sunlight. Especially after winter.
12. Lemonade on a hot day. Hot chocolate on a cold day.
13. When I get a phone call from a friend I lost contact with.
14. Receiving actual letters/cards instead of bills and junk mail.
15. Looking through old pictures remember the fun times and asking myself “what was I thinking with that hair and outfit??”
16. When I have a good hair day without putting much effort into it
17. Inside jokes